Message from the ACIA BOT
Dear ACIA members,
- Your BOT has chosen to lock the Shores Tennis courts due to deteriorating conditions of the courts at 8810 Pines Shores Dr. After many alternatives were optioned and discussed we feel at this time the court will remain closed until further notice. In the meantime please feel free to use the other ACIA Tennis Court at 20600 Atascocita Shores Dr.
- Regarding land deeded to and owned by the Association, the Association is entitled to own property independent from what is subject to the plats. This land is not required to be annexed into the Association; It is simply land owned by the association for the benefit of its members.
- Texas Open Meetings Act and the ACIA. Please see attachment under Administrative Policies
NOTICE OF REGULAR BOARD MEETING
No Meeting in May due to Holiday
The Board of Directors for the Atascocita Community Improvement Association will hold a regular meeting on Monday, June 22 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00:pm., at The Overlook 20114 Pinehurst Drive, Atascocita, TX 77346.
The subject of the meeting is general business of the Association, including but not limited to, discussion of items related to the Association budget and expenditures as well as discussion of repair and maintenance of the assets owned by the Association. An appeal from the denial of an architectural application will be considered during executive session.
Discussions involving personnel, pending or threatened litigation, contract negotiations, enforcement actions, and confidential communications with the Association attorney, matters involving invasion of privacy of owners, and other matters that are confidential by request of an affected party and agreement of the Board are discussed in executive session.
We hope you will join us to hear what is going on in your community!
Very Truly Yours,
Atascocita Community Improvement Association
Residents can sign up and receive emails with the latest information and news sent directly to their inbox. After signing up, residents should login to their accounts and select the privacy settings of their choice. This process will restrict or display certain personal information listed in the Community Resident Directory.
Website managed by Sue Raymond and Ric Halbrook. Suggestions can be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- About the ACIA
- Administrative Policies
- Architectural Control Policies
- Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws, Deed Restrictions
- Board of Trustees
- Calendar of Events
- Committees of ACIA
- Community Contact Information
- Community Forms
- Community Resident Directory
- Development Plan
- Financial Statements
- Garbage Service Collection Guidelines
- Latest Alerts and News
- Marina Access
- Meeting Agenda
- Meeting Minutes Archives
- Photos Events Archive
- Photos Yard of the Month Archives
- Pool Information
- Recycling Information
- Resident Garage Sale Notices
- Resident Pet Directory
- Security Information
- Sterling ASI Kingwood Office
- U.S. Senator John Cornyn
- Valuable Links
- Tennis Court Access
All News Articles
ONLINE ASSOCIATION ACCOUNT ACCESS
For your convenience; you can now go online to access your account and obtain any forms o... Read More
From the Humble Observer